Quinta de la Rosa

Quinta de la Rosa is situated in Northern Portugal, 100kms inland from Oporto. It is set in the heart of the Alto Douro ‘A’ grade port growing area and is located along the banks of the river, near Pinhão. Since 1906, Quinta de La Rosa has slowly expanded and now consists of 55 hectares of land planted to vines. They produce approximately 85,000 litres of Port and 200,000 litres of wine every year, although the exact amount will vary depending on the weather conditions.